Howdie All: Once again just a quick update and reminder that we feel that it is in our best interest to postpone our event and with the state of Michigan’s warnings asking large groups meeting not to take place we have decided to cancel our April 4, 2020 MARFC meeting and hope to reschedule this event later in the fall. Sorry about this but, need to keep folks safe the best we can at this time. We will keep you all informed as to when and where our MARFC Fan Club Day Season will begin! We will do our part in keeping all of our members as safe as we can. If we need to tweak our schedule we will do it the best we can and work with all our MARFC membership tracks to reschedule if need be. Please stay safe and do your part in helping to contain this deadly virus and we will beat it shortly I hope and pray.
“God Bless” & As Always Keep Racing! Wild Bill Barnhart MARFC President